Thank you for your interest in applying to become part of the 2017/2018 TEDxUAlberta team. Please fill out the form below and our current executive team will be reviewing applications and getting back to you as soon as we can.
Current TED positions include:
· President: Sets strategic direction for the group and is the main point of contact for external organizations.
· Vice President: Works with the President to carry out his/her/zir/per’s responsibilities and takes meeting minutes.
· VP Finance: Creating and presenting group budgets, handling group funds, taking leadership on grant-writing.
· VP Logistics: Outreach and securing of speakers, communication with general members, and leadership on overall narrative flow of talks.
· VP Relations: Curation of speaker talks, 1-on-1 meetings with speakers.
· VP Communications: Distribution and management of all promotional tools related to TEDxUAlberta, as well as leadership of Audio/Visual team.
· VP Operations: Point of contact with venue and responsible for staging of events.
· VP Sponsorship: External face of organization: responsible for garnering sponsorship and/or partnership for events.